Returning an order
We regret that you are not satisfied with your order. To enable us to process your return as quickly as possible, please proceed as follows:
- Please contact us via the contact form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are within our return period, we will provide you with a return label and return receipt by e-mail.
- Put the items that you wish to return back into their original packaging and place them into a suitable shipping container, such as a cardboard box. Please ensure the items are securely packed to prevent damage during transit.
- Fill out your return slip with the reason for your return and place it in the parcel.
- Secure your return shipping label to the parcel. We recommend covering the label with a transparent foil to avoid damage as this could delay the process.
- Take the parcel to a UPS collection point (find your nearest one here: UPS Collection Point).
- Make sure you keep the confirmation you receive for handing in your package.
Once your return has been inspected and the condition verified, your refund will be made via the original payment method.
If the condition of the returned item is not as new, we may charge a return fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Note: Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to return your items one of our store, but note that this will delay the refund process.