Shipping and payment terms
We understand the importance of offering full transparency in the shipping process of your online orders. Here are a few things to consider:
- Your online orders are fulfilled straight from our HQ in Germany (excluding ex-demo and pre-owned items).
- Our shipping partner is UPS, and parcels are picked up once every afternoon.
- No shipping occurs on weekends or German bank holidays.
- Cancelling your order after placing it is generally not possible. Items will be shipped, but you may choose to refuse delivery to return the items to us.
- Amending your shipping address after an order has been placed is not always possible and will usually result in a one-day delay in shipping.
- Shipping type (standard or UPS) cannot be amended after the order has been placed.
- Average standard shipping time: 2 days for the UK, 3 days for very remote areas. However, these are not guaranteed. So you order before 1pm on a Monday, your parcel should arrive Wednesday.
- Average Express shipping time: 1 day. If you order before 1pm, your order is scheduled to arrive by the end of next day.
- Express shipping to London tends to arrive before noon next day. However, delivery is not guaranteed until end of the day.
- Your parcel arrives in a cardboard box, unmarked. There is no Leica logo on the box.
- Your items are wrapped in black tissue paper with a Leica sticker, ready for gifting.
- Your parcel contains a delivery note of all items, but no invoice.
- Your invoice is sent via email.
Should you have any more questions regarding the shipping process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering on the Online Store:
- Please note that we only accept orders from customer in the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands. If you want to purchase a Leica product outside of these territories, or are looking for a local dealer, please use our dealer search or contact us at email@example.com
- Ex-demo or Pre-Owned items may occasionally be shipped outside of this area. Please contact us for details.
- Shipping is free of charge for orders above £100 in the UK and Ireland.
- Orders under £100 incur a £5 shipping charge.
- Express UPS shipping is available at £20.
- All our orders are shipped by UPS and provided with a tracking number.
- Information on our return process may be found here.
- All items display an average shipping time on the product page.
- No shipping on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Express deliveries take 1 business day to ship.
- Should you request to amend your shipping address after the order has been placed, your order will be delayed.
Click & Collect at a local Leica Store:
There are no additional costs for our Click & Collect.
Click & Collect procedure:
- Select your desired item(s).
- Add the item(s) to the shopping cart and proceed to check out.
- Choose your preferred store.
- Pay for items via our online store system.
- If you are having someone else pick up your order, please note their name in the order process.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt.
- You will receive a further email confirmation once your purchased items are available for pick-up.
- You will need to bring your order confirmation and a valid form of ID to pick up your item(s) from our store. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse handing over your order should you not be able to provide ID.
You have the choice of payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Bank Deposit.
- Payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex):
You may complete your purchase with your card. The invoice amount will be debited from your card’s account at the time of ordering. All data that you transmit for payment are absolutely secure from access by third parties. We do not keep your debit or credit card information on file.
- Payment by PayPal:
Pay securely with the PayPal online payment service. If you choose PayPal as your payment method, we will forward you to the PayPal website before completing your order or you can place your order via "Directly to PayPal". Log in with your personal PayPal access data and complete your payment. Once PayPal has received your payment, we will be notified about your completed purchase directly by PayPal. Further information about PayPal can be found at www.paypal.com.
- Payment by Apple Pay
If you have Apple Pay set up on your device, you may use it for purchasing the items in your cart. Pick Apple Pay as your payment method in the check-out process. If you have not used Apple Pay before, you will need to enter your personal data. To complete the payment, your Apple device will ask you to verify your identity. Further information is avaialble at: support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204506
- Payment by Google Pay
If you have Gooogle Pay set up on your device, you may use it for purchasing the items in your cart. Pick Google Pay as your payment method in the check-out process. If you have not used Google Pay before, you will need to enter your personal data. To complete the payment, your device will ask you to verify your identity. Further information is avaialble at: pay.google.com/intl/en_uk/about/
- Payment by bank transfer:
- Payment via bank transfer must be made to the below account.
- Please ensure that you complete the check-out process before transferring the amount due.
- Use "Online Store UK" and add your order number as a payment reference.
- Please note that if your transfer does not arrive in our accounts within 5 working days, we will cancel your order.
ACCOUNT NAME: LEICA CAMERA LIMITED
SORT CODE: 40-63-84
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 88846016
SWIFT / BIC: BNPAGB22