Shipping and payment terms
We understand the importance of offering full transparency in our online shipping process. Here are a few things to consider:
- Your online orders are fulfilled from our HQ in Germany as well as from our local stock in London.
- No custom charges, additional VAT or other fees will be added to your order. All prices are displayed including standard UK VAT.
- Our shipping partners are UPS and DHL, and parcels are picked up once every afternoon.
- To ensure your order ships the same day, we recommend placing your order before 10AM.
- No shipping occurs on weekends or German bank holidays.
- Due to our automated system, cancelling your order after placing it is generally not possible. Items will be shipped, but you may choose to refuse delivery to return the items to us. Please let us know if you do wish to do so.
- Amending your shipping address after an order has been placed is not always possible and will usually result in a delay.
- The shipping type (Standard or Express) cannot be amended after the order has been placed.
- Average Shipping time: 1-3 days for the UK.
- You may opt to deliver your order to a Leica Store. This typically takes two business days if your order is placed before 10AM.
- The operation of our shipping partners is out of our hands, and delays may occur. We recommend placing time-sensitive orders as early as possible.
- Your parcel arrives in a cardboard box, unmarked. There is no Leica branding on the box.
- Your items are wrapped in black tissue paper with a red Leica sticker, ready for gifting.
- Your parcel contains a delivery note of all items, but no invoice.
- Your invoice is sent via email.
Should you have any more questions regarding the shipping process, please contact us at email@example.com
Ordering through our Online Store:
- Please note that you can only place orders to delivery addresses in the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands. If you want to purchase a Leica product outside of these territories, or are looking for a local dealer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ex-demo or Pre-Owned items may occasionally be shipped outside of this area. Please contact us for details.
- Shipping within the UK and Ireland is free of charge for orders above £300.
- Orders under £300 incur a £5 shipping charge for standard shipping.
- All our orders are shipped by DHL or UPS and provided with a tracking number.
- Information on our return process may be found here.
- All items display an average shipping time on the product page.
- No shipping occurs on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Should you request to amend your shipping address after the order has been placed, your order will be delayed.
Shipping your order to a store for pick-up typically takes 2 business days if your order is placed before 10AM.
Click & Collect at a local Leica Store:
Pay online, pick-up in store
There are no additional costs for our Click & Collect service.
Click & Collect procedure:
- Select your desired item(s).
- Add the item(s) to the shopping cart and proceed to check out.
- Choose your preferred store.
- Pay for your order via our online store system.
- If you are having someone else pick up your order, please note their name in the order process.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt.
- You will receive a further email confirmation once your purchased items are available for pick-up.
- You will need to bring your order confirmation and a valid form of ID to pick up your item(s) from our store. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse handing over your order should you not be able to provide ID.
You have the choice of payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Bank Deposit.
- Payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex):
You may complete your purchase with your card. The invoice amount will be debited from your card’s account at time of order. All data that you transmit for payment is absolutely secure from access by third parties. We do not keep your debit or credit card information on file.
- Payment by PayPal:
Pay securely with the PayPal online payment service. If you choose PayPal as your payment method, we will forward you to the PayPal website before completing your order or you can place your order via "Directly to PayPal". Log in with your personal PayPal access data to complete your payment. Once PayPal has received your payment, we will be notified about your completed purchase by PayPal. Further information about PayPal can be found at www.paypal.com.
- Payment by Apple Pay
If you have Apple Pay set up on your device, you may use it for completing your online order. Pick Apple Pay as your payment method in our check-out process. If you have not used Apple Pay before, you will need to enter your personal data. To complete the payment, your Apple device will ask you to verify your identity. Further information is available at: support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204506
- Payment by Google Pay
If you have Gooogle Pay set up on your device, you may use it for completing your online order. Pick Google Pay as your payment method in the check-out process. If you have not used Google Pay before, you will need to enter your personal data. To complete the payment, your device will ask you to verify your identity. Further information is available at: pay.google.com/intl/en_uk/about/
- Payment by bank transfer:
- Payment via bank transfer must be made to the below account.
- Please ensure that you complete the check-out process before transferring the amount due.
- Use "Online Store UK" and add your order number as a payment reference.
- Please note that if your transfer does not arrive in our accounts within 5 working days, we will cancel your order.
ACCOUNT NAME: LEICA CAMERA LIMITED
SORT CODE: 40-63-84
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 88846016
SWIFT / BIC: BNPAGB22
- Payment by financing
We are pleased to introduce 0% APR and 9.9% APR financing on a large selection of items. This programme guarantees peace of mind when purchasing your favourite Leica gear. Pay monthly and at ease by choosing the right financing plan for you.
- 0% APR financing is now available on the Leica M10-R, Q2 Monochrom and Noctivid for up to 24 months. It is a one-off process, simple and fast with no waiting required. T&Cs Apply*.
- 0% financing is also available on any purchase or order above £5,000 for up to 12 months. T&Cs Apply*.
- 9.9% financing is available on all Leica products for up to 24 months with a minimum spend of £350 and a minimum deposit of 10% required upfront. Amount based on the final price of the selected item. T&Cs Apply*.
Please contact us at email@example.com to get started.
*0% financing available for up to 12 months, minimum spend for credit is £5,000 with the exception of the Q2 Monochrom, M10-R and Noctivid range where 0% is available for up to 24 months. Minimum deposit of 10% is required. 9.9% financing available for up to 24 months, minimum spend for credit is £350. Minimum deposit of 10% is required. We are a credit broker not a lender. Credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC. Does not apply to services, pre-owned or ex-demo. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
Should anything remain unclear, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page revised in April 2021