Get it delivered home Available Ships in 2-5 business days
- Material number: 18147
- 16.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Unibody design built from a single block of aluminum alloy
- 3.7" 1.3m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor
- Contrast-detection autofocus system
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 5 fps
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p/30 fps video recording
- Built-in pop-up flash with GN' of 15 at ISO 100
- 32 GB memory and SDXC cards slot
- Wi-Fi & Leica App TL for iOS & Android
- L-Mount bayonet
The Leica TL is the first camera worldwide with a body made completely from aluminium. It is crafted from a solid block of aluminium and polished by hand for 45 mintues. The result: the innovative and revolutionary Unibody unique in both its optics and haptics. The large APS-C sensor guarantees exceptional imaging quality and delivers brilliant pictures with outstanding contrast, finest detail resolution and natural colour rendition - even in unfavourable lighting conditions and extremely sharp videos in full-HD resolution. The 3.7- inch touchscreen display is generously dimensioned and takes almost the entire back of the camera. Handling is intuitive. Focus and compose subjects simply by touching the display, a swipe with your finger is enough to control and reply your recordings. Thanks to its integrated WiFi module, the Leica TL can conveniently transfer stills and videos to smartphones, tablets, laptops or desktop PCs. More options are available thanks to the free Leica TL app for iOS or via the "Browser Gallery" on Android devices: Sharing on social networks, via email or connect your smartphone as an electronic viewfinder via the remote function and remotely release your Leica TL.
Scope of delivery:
Camera body, carrying strap, 2 release pins to remove the carrying strap, battery (Leica BPDC13), charger (Leica BC-DC13 with 6 adapters), USB cable.