Get it delivered home or to our store Available Ships in 2-5 business days
- Material number: 11050
- Innovative central shutter to guarantee maximum flexibility when using additional light sources
- For studio and architecture photography
- Excellent imaging performance at all distances and apertures
- creative use of sharpness and fuzziness for a vivid accentuation of subject details
- best image quality to the edges thanks to aspherical surfaces
- sealed against dust and splash water
The angle of view of this fast, wide-angle lens makes it ideal for studio work and architectural photography. Maximum contrast performance is guaranteed, even at maximum aperture. Its sophisticated design and construction almost completely eliminate undesirable effects like distortion or chromatic aberration. The optical design features 11 lens elements. Two are made from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion, another three with low dispersion. This reduces chromatic aberration effects to a minimum. Two elements with aspherical surfaces ensure extremely low distortion. And finally, rear group focusing guarantees perfect imaging properties throughout the entire focusing range.
Scope of delivery:
Lens cap S E82 (order no. 16019), rear lens cap S (order no. 16020), lens bag (order no. 439-606.099-000), lens hood (order no. 12400)
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.