Currently out of stock
- Material number: 40546
- ideal starter model suitable for archery and rifle hunting, with integrated equivalent horizontal range (EHR) from 10 to 1,200 yds/1,100 m
- distance measurement up to 2,400 yds/2,200 m
- clear, readable LED display with automatic brightness control
- bright, crisp image, remarkable clarity of detail – even during twilight hours
- 7 x 24 mm optics with integrated diopter compensation
- extremely compact and lightweight at only 6.5 oz /180 g
- easy, intuitive operation, with angle-of-inclination display and yard/meter toggle
- water and dirt-repellent AquaDura® lens coating
Flexible, easy to handle, and with basic ballistics functionality - the Rangemaster CRF 2400-R is the best entry-level model for those who value reliable results on rough terrain.
When your target is uphill or downhill from your position, it’s essential to ensure that distance measurements are corrected accurately. The Rangemaster CRF 2400-R precisely measures both linear distance and horizontal distance. With remarkable accuracy and versatility, the equivalent horizontal range (EHR) can be calculated from 10 to 1,200 yds/1,100 m, making the Rangemaster CRF 2400-R ideal for bow hunting, as well. A single press of a button displays the distance to target and the equivalent horizontal range; the unit of measurement can be changed as easily.
Additional features include a wide field of view, allowing rapid detection of the target even at long range, and an innovative LED display with automatic brightness control. This display is particularly helpful in difficult lighting conditions, as it provides clear information without obscuring the target.
Scope of delivery:
Range finder, Carrying cord, battery, Cordura case