- crosshair thickness: 0.8 cm
- Point coverage: 2.4 cm
- Ring coverage: 2 cm
- use: modern reticle for driven hunt with illuminated dot and an equally illuminated concentric ring around the centre of the reticle for optimal target recognition. Supports intuitive shooting especially on fast, moving targets.
- astoundingly wide field of view of 44 m/144 ft. at 100 m/328 ft. for a better overview
- thanks to a large exit pupil it guarantees extremely fast and accurate target location
- up to 6.3-fold zoom for maximum safety and flexibility during driven hunt
- excellent transmission and extraordinary contrast to ensure optimum identification of game
- extremely bright red dot
- outstanding ergonomics and easy handling - even when wearing gloves
Due to its combination of maximum resolving power, an extremely broad overview and an astoundingly wide field of view of 44 metres at 100 metres, the Magnus 1-6.3x24 i ensures significantly greater safety and hunting success. Thanks to a large exit pupil and a crisply defined, extremely bright red dot, it guarantees extremely fast and accurate target location, especially with running game. The riflescope features a generously wide 1 to 6.3-fold zoom range, and a smart, automatic power-off function. In combination with its extremely compact construction, these features make the Magnus 1-6.3x24 i an extraordinarily reliable and versatile companion on any hunt.
Scope of delivery:
Riflescope, ZF protective caps for eyepiece/lens, battery (CR 2032), cleaning tissue