Get it delivered home or to our store Available Ships in 2-5 business days
- Material number: SGB00000334
- Body and 35mm lens: Excellent condition. 90mm and 50mm lens: As new condition
- Includes packaging and wooden display box, leather pouches for lenses.
- 6 months warranty
- Body SN: 2554507, 35mm lens: 4001405, 50mm lens: 4010223, 90mm lens: 4002262
- Body: 10492, 35mm lens: 11611, 50mm lens: 11623, 90mm lens: 11636
A limited-edition of 150 Leica M6 TTL 0.85 cameras. Similar to the black paint Millenium edition camera. Released to commemorate the opening of the Øresund bridge between Denmark and Sweden.
The danish side of the bridge is shown on the engraving on the back of the camera. 50 cameras were sold without a lens, 25 sets with a special Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH in black paint finish and 75 sets with a Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 in black paint.
This set is number 007 of 150 and comes complete with both the 35mm and 50mm lens and additionally the APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 in the same finish. Each item in this kit is a collectable gem on its own but having them all together is a prize for a true collector.
|Condition:||As new, Excellent|
|Product Type:||Cameras, Lenses|
|Camera System:||Leica M-System|
|Warranty :||6 months|
|Location:||Leica Store Mayfair|
|Second Hand Type:||Pre-Owned|