Currently out of stock
- Material number: 20041
- Compact digital rangefinder system camera
- Green paint finish. All engravings filled with Light Green colour
- Extremely scratch and fingerprint resistant
- Black Kevlar armouring
- The quietest shutter of any M camera ever - even quieter than an analogue M
- 24MP CMOS chip, active surface 24x36mm
- WiFi connectivity
- Made in Germany
- Strictly limited to 450 pieces worldwide
The new limited-edition Leica M10-P “Reporter” marks the 40th anniversary of the Leica Oscar Barnack Award and was designed to be a reliable companion in even the toughest shooting conditions. Deeply rooted in the history of reportage photography and its most legendary cameras, the state-of-the-art “Reporter” features a top and base plate with an especially scratch-resistant, dark green finish.
The camera’s 'body armour' trim is made of Kevlar fibre, offering both exceptional resilience and a high-grip texture. Under the influence of UV light, the armour will gradually develop the same colour as the camera’s top and base plate. An unobtrusive appearance is particularly important when navigating crisis zones. With this in mind, all of the camera’s engravings have been inlaid with a discreet, yet easily legible, light green paint.
A total of 450 units of the Leica M10-P “Reporter” will be available worldwide.
Scope of delivery:
Leica M10-P | Standard carrying strap, black | Lithium-ion battery | Charger | Bayonet cap | Cover for accessory shoe | Instructions | Warranty card