Get it delivered Available Ships in 2-5 business days
- Material number: 20015
- Top cap and bottom plate with special olive green paint finish
- Special leatherette olive green colour
- Display Buttons on Camera backside made of solid Brass with silver chrome finish
- Classic cow hide carrying strap, colour Brandy
- SD-& Business Card holder, cow hide, colour Brandy
In 1957, Leica released their first olive green M - an M3. It was designed and constructed for use in the field and soon garnered a worldwide reputation as a robust and reliable companion even under most extreme of conditions.
Since then, olive green editions from popular cameras and sport optics in Leica's range belong amongst the most coveted releases for collectors and enthusiasts.
The M10-P Edition Safari is the newest addition to this range and limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide.
Machined from solid brass, the olive green stove enamel finish is contrasted with a soft olive green leatherette surrounding the body.
The technical aspects of the camera are identical to the standard edition M10-P.
Included in the scope of delivery are a brown leather carrying strap and a brown leather SD and business card holder.
Scope of delivery:
M10-P Edition "Safari" | Carrying strap, cow hide, Brandy | SD-& Business Card holder, cow hide, Brandy | Battery, Charger & Cables | Accessories shoe cove, silver chrome | Instructions