In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
Get it delivered home Available Ships in 2-3 business days
- Material number: 20021
- Compact, digital viewfinder system camera
- New 24MP CMOS sensor in a 24 x 36 mm format
- The quietest shutter of any M camera ever - even quieter than an analog M
- The first M with touch functionality
- Maestro-II-image processor
- ISO setting dial on top plate
- ISO 100 to ISO 50.000 2 GB buffer memory / sequential shooting at up to 5 frames/second
- Monitor made from Corning© Gorilla© Glass
- WiFi connectivity
- Focus Peaking
The Leica M10-P takes the traditional understatement of the M series to a new level. Connoisseurs will appreciate the fine distinctions between the M10-P and the M10. These include the quietest shutter of any M camera ever - a seemingly minor detail that can nevertheless make the difference between a good picture, and a great one. The prominent red dot on the front of the camera, masked with tape by many pro photographers for added stealth, has been omitted. Instead the camera features unobtrusive Leica lettering on the top plate. In terms of construction and materials, the M10-P naturally meets the same superior standards as its sister models - making it an ideal choice for photographers with an eye for the extraordinary.