Get it delivered Available Ships in 2-3 business days
- Material number: 20014
- Compact, digital viewfinder system camera
- 24 Megapixel CMOS sensor in a 24 x 36 mm format
- In place of the screen, it offers a dial for direct control of exposure compensation
- Pair the M10-D with the new Leica FOTOS App in combination with your smartphone – and replace the camera’s LCD
- The integrated, fold-out thumb rest recalls the iconic film advance lever of the analog M models and improve the camera’s ergonomics
- The quietest shutter of any M camera ever - even quieter than an analog M
- Maestro-II-image processor
- ISO setting dial on top plate / ISO 100 to ISO 50.000
- 2 GB buffer memory / sequential shooting at up to 5 frames/second
- WiFi connectivity
Digital heart, analogue soul. That's the Leica M10-D in a nutshell.
The latest addition to the M10-System transports us back to the heyday of analogue photography, allowing you to direct your attention back to the essentials - the story behind the photograph.
The settings and features of the M10-D are stripped back and fully mechanically controllable. In place of the digital screen we find an exposure compensation dial. With no rear display, minimal yet effective controls, and an extremely quiet shutter, the Leica M10-D focuses on the desires of many photographers to concentrate solely on the act of making pictures.
A Wi-Fi switch makes the M10-D fully compatible with the Leica FOTOS App. Linking the camera with your smartphone, the app functions as a screen and brings you all the capabilities you've grown to love in the world of digital Leicas. No processing required.
Rediscover the moment with Leica.