In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
- Material number: 91862
- Ralph Gibson: The Vertical Horizon. More tension, more dynamics: Ralph Gibsons song of praise for the vertical format
- Emil Gataullin: Towards the Horizon. A poetic collection of moments of life captured in the rural landscape of Russia
- Gaël Turine: En Bas la Ville. Photographs from the crisis-ridden Caribbean State of Haiti: a declaration of love of life
- George Tatakis: Greek Customs. Rituals with tradition: a photographic journey to earthly weddings and heavenly name days
- Jarle Hagen: A proud Sámi. Impressive portraits of the Sámi taken in the sparse light of the northern reaches of Norway
- Lisl Steiner: Improvisation: The ultimate Freedom. From Fidel Castro to Martin Luther King: legendary images and the story of how they came about
- F/STOP: Leica CL | Thambar-M | Limoland
The new LFI is out now! Take a look at our first report on Leicas new APS-C system camera, the Leica CL, and the super-thin Elmarit-TL 18mm f/2.8 Asph pancake lens. Rediscover the legendary Thambar-M 9cm f/2.2 the second vintage lens to be re-issued as part of Leicas new Classics range. For all colourful characters, we introduce the vibrant Limoland by Jean Pigozzi, the first special edition of the Leica Sofort.
Also featured: fascinating photo essays created in Greece, Norway, Haiti and rural Russia, as well as Ralph Gibsons project The Vertical Horizon.