Get it delivered Available Ships in 2-5 business days
- Material number: 91862
- Ralph Gibson: The Vertical Horizon. More tension, more dynamics: Ralph Gibsons song of praise for the vertical format
- Emil Gataullin: Towards the Horizon. A poetic collection of moments of life captured in the rural landscape of Russia
- Gaël Turine: En Bas la Ville. Photographs from the crisis-ridden Caribbean State of Haiti: a declaration of love of life
- George Tatakis: Greek Customs. Rituals with tradition: a photographic journey to earthly weddings and heavenly name days
- Jarle Hagen: A proud Sámi. Impressive portraits of the Sámi taken in the sparse light of the northern reaches of Norway
- Lisl Steiner: Improvisation: The ultimate Freedom. From Fidel Castro to Martin Luther King: legendary images and the story of how they came about
- F/STOP: Leica CL | Thambar-M | Limoland
The new LFI is out now! Take a look at our first report on Leicas new APS-C system camera, the Leica CL, and the super-thin Elmarit-TL 18mm f/2.8 Asph pancake lens. Rediscover the legendary Thambar-M 9cm f/2.2 the second vintage lens to be re-issued as part of Leicas new Classics range. For all colourful characters, we introduce the vibrant Limoland by Jean Pigozzi, the first special edition of the Leica Sofort.
Also featured: fascinating photo essays created in Greece, Norway, Haiti and rural Russia, as well as Ralph Gibsons project The Vertical Horizon.