Currently out of stock
- Material number: 91879
- Elliott Erwitt: LEICA CLASSIC. “Dogs are the friendliest models,” he often jokes. Honouring the 90th birthday of the legendary, sensitive and humorous Magnum photographer
- Charlie Cordero: SANTA CRUZ DEL ISLOTE. A Colombian island barely larger than two football fields: getting a sense for life on the most densely populated island in the world
- Torok & Pap: IN THE SHADOW OF THE THAW. The consequences of climate change are clearly evident in Greenland. Black and white pictures that speak for themselves, document a world that is changing
- Víctor M. Pérez: ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Of life in the city: in the Spanish photographer’s long-term project, everyday life appears surreal and magically familiar
- Ekaterina Sevrouk: LAST PARADISE. Colourful floral decorations bring stuffed animals back to life. This series is an exuberant homage with a Baroque feel and setting
- F/STOP: M10 Zagato | Leica C-Lux | Leica CL | The Leica Watch
The latest issue of LFI is here! This latest issue brings you initial reports on Leica products that were introduced during the recent inauguration of the Leitz-Park III: the Leica M10 ‘Edition Zagato’, the Leica C-Lux (Typ 1546), and both Leica watches, the L1 and the L2. A practical report on the Leica CL in travel mode rounds of the technical part of the issue.
The LFI world of imagery in opened this time by the legendary Magnum photographer, Elliott Erwitt, who is celebrating his 90th birthday this year. Daily life in urban and rural settings plays a fundamental role in the colourful reportages by Charlie Cordero and Víctor M. Pérez. In contrast, the In the Shadow of the Thaw reportage, by Robert Pap and 2017 LOBA finalist Vera Török, is in classic black and white. Taken with a Leica M6 and an M9, it is an impressive documentation of the consequences of climate change in Greenland.