In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
- Material number: 91857
- Opus Magnum: 70 Years Magnum Photos. If anything deserves to be called legendary, then it is the photo agency that was founded in Paris in 1947
- Tomaso Baldessarini: 28 Millimetre .Most of the time he photographs in the studio but with the Leica Q Baldessarini hit the streets of Manhattan
- Danny Wilcox Frazier: Till Death Do Us Part. Nearly 60 percent of the Nebraska voters decided for Donald Trump. A photo reportage from Middle America
- Fred Herzog: Modern Color. What is the connection between a barber shop and a red stocking? Herzogs exemplary images answer the question
- Bil Brown: Weimar Los Angeles. Delightfully documented or cleverly staged? Presenting a man who set forth to revolutionise fashion photography
- Enrique Badulescu: Feast of Colours. The fashion photographer covered a body painting session organised by New York artist Vicky Steckel
- F/STOP: Leica M10 | Macro-Adapter-M | Farbfilter
If anything deserves to be called 'legendary', then it is the photo agency that was founded in Paris in 1947: Magnum Photos. LFI celebrates the 70th anniversary of the agency in its 5th issue featuring numerous photos by famous Leica photographers. Also: A direct comparison of the new Leica M10 with its predecessor M240 and the versatile macro adapter M explained by the Italian photographer Max Malatesta.