In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
- Material number: 91855
- Corentin Fohlen: Haiti Karnaval: Colourful costumes and body painting: a photographic stage set leading up to Mardi Gras in Haiti
- Olaf Heine: The Speed Project. 550 kilometres, a total of 4500 metres in altitude, over 150 runners: the ultra L.A. to Las Vegas relay race!
- Jesse Marlow: Dont Just Tell Them, Show Them. The Australian heads out every day, looking and finding street motifs laden with graphic tension
- Florian Bachmeier: A Travel Diary of China. Close to 200 pictures a day: an exciting black and white series emerges from a plethora of impressions
- Federico Rios Escobar: War and Peace. Daily life during a time of resistance: visiting a guerilla camp in the middle of the Colombian jungle
- Jewgeni Chaldej: A Significant Moment. A picture of a red army soldier in May 1945 made him world famous. In honour of the photographers centenary
- F/STOP: Leica M10 | Leica Noctilux-M 1:0.95/50 mm Asph | Cinelenses | Huawei P10 Plus
The 4th issue of LFI features thrilling stories from the Middle Kingdom, the West West and impressive photos from Columbia, Australia and Haiti. Also: An exciting duel between the M and SL for Noctiluxs favour, the new M-0.8-lenses for film-makers and an instruction on how to create personal colour profiles for your digital M.