- Material number: 91875
- Fred Mortagne: Stranger Things. Surrealist and humorous moments in the concrete jungles of Brutalism
- Frank Lübke: Me, Myself and I. Who do I want to be and who am I really? Stunning double portraits offer some answers
- James Meakin:Off-Road. Somewhere between fashion and reportage a photo narrative with the grandiose backdrop of Cape Town
- Yan Morvan: Blousons Noirs. Leather jackets, cowboy boots and motorbikes: how wild were youngsters in Paris in the seventies?
- Ciril Jazbec: Bhutan. In search of a way to wind down, the Slovenian photographer travelled to the Kingdom of Happiness
- Sabine Weiss: Photographie Humaniste. Sabine Weiss is considered the Grande Dame of humanist photography: a homage celebrating her 93rd birthday
- F/STOP: Bokeh | Tech Talk: The M Sensor | Vintage Lenses on the SL
The 3. english issue of LFI 2018 is here! Immerse yourself in the surrealist and humorous black-and-white moments captured by Fred Mortagne, view Yan Morvans extraordinary study of youth culture in Paris in the 1970s, and read our tribute to Sabine Weiss, the Grande Dame of Humanist Photography.
Also featured: Ciril Jazbecs journey into the Kingdom of Happiness, James Meakins Off-Road series on South-Africas capital city, and the project Me, Myself and I, in which Frank Lübke presents famous celebrities in baffling double portraits.
This issues technical section revolves around the topic of bokeh, while an interview with Leica experts offers insights into the evolution of the M sensor.