In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
Currently out of stock
- Material number: 91852
- Bruce Gilden: Against the Wind. The people I choose to photograph are symbols a trip to Detroit with Bruce Gilden
- Sarah Caron: Kalash. The last of their kind: the remnants of the Kalash in the north-west of Pakistan fight for their culture
- Willard Pate: With Animals. The real illusion of a world where the connection between people and animals is defined by love
- Roberto Salgo: Steel Life. Calm and deceleration, where there is usually smoke and noise: the industrial still lifes by Roberto Salgo
- Richard Sandler: The Eyes of the City. At a time when New York was still dirty: Richard Sandler documented the wild decades in his home town
- Lookbook: S Magazine No. 9. Tasty morsels de luxe: 20 top-class portfolios reflecting the diversity of S/SL photography
- F/STOP: Leica M10 | Leica Summilux-SL 1:1.4/50 mm Asph | Huawei P10
In this new edition of LFI, Bruce Gilden presents his project Against the Wind, paying homage to the residents of Detroit. Sarah Carons colourful series Kalash highlights the fight of the white tribe of North Pakistan to preserve their culture. Also featured: captivating series by Willard Pate, Richard Sandlers and Roberto Salgo, as well as an exciting sneak preview of the upcoming S Magazine No. 9.