Currently out of stock
- Material number: 91871
- Josef Koudelka: Exiles. The subjects covered by Koudelka are closely linked to his biography: the black and white pictures were taken in the 70s while he was in exile
- Robert Eliasson: Azúcar Crudo. Inspired by a report on TV, Eliasson travelled to Cuba to reveal another side of the country beyond beaches, salsa and mojitos
- Cris Toala Olivares: Ring of Fire. Volcanoes threaten life, supply raw materials and attract tourists. Fascinating pictures of the planets fire-spitting revenge
- Francesco Anselmi: Borderlands. Along the US-Mexico border, Anselmi was constantly on guard a conversation about living and working in the shadow of the wall
- René & Radka: Tussie-Mussies. Colourful blossoms and floral sculptures: a playful homage to the language of flowers adopted during the Victorian era
- F/STOP: Leica TL2 and CL | Noctilux-M 75 | Huawei Mate 10 Pro
The first english issue of LFI 2018 is here! Between the covers youll find the first test results of the new heavyweight among Leica lenses, the Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 Asph, as well as an overview of the Leica APS-C system.
The great storyteller and Magnum photographer, Josef Koudelka, captivates us with stories from his exile in incredible places; the Swedish photographer, Robert Eliasson, captures moments both grand and bizarre from his journey to Cuba; Cris Toala Olivares explores the volcanoes of our planet and the influence they have on the people living on the slopes of these unpredictable mountains; and Francesco Anselmis sociological, black and white study, Borderlands, reveals life on the north side of the US/Mexican border.
In addition: René & Radkas homage to the languages of flowers used in the Victorian era Californian flower children seen from a very different perspective.