In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
- Material number: 11074
- Innovative central shutter for maximum creative freedom when using additional light sources
- For creative compositions
- Excellent imaging performance at all distances and apertures
- selective sharpness opens a world of creative opportunities for a vivid accentuation of subject details
- best image quality to the edges thanks to aspherical surfaces
- sealed against dust and splash water
The Elmarit-S 30 mm f/2.8 ASPH. is equivalent, in 35 mm format, to a 24 mm super-wide-angle lens. The lens is optimised for maximum contrast rendition at maximum aperture, thus ensuring consistent high quality from its close-focusing limit to infinity. Thanks to its exceptionally high correction, images are almost entirely free from distortion.
Five of the thirteen lenses arranged in nine groups have anomalous partial dispersion, and three of these are fluoride lenses with particularly low dispersion (colour scattering) characteristics for the correction of chromatic aberration. Two lenses are also elaborately manufactured with aspherical surfaces. Only the six lenses on the back are moved when focusing offering outstanding imaging quality even when close-focusing.
Scope of delivery:
Lens cap S E82 (order-no. 16019), rear lens cap S (order-no. 16020), lens bag (order-no. 439-606.099-000), lens hood (order-no. 12400)