Get it delivered Available Ships in 2-5 business days
- Material number: 11074
- Innovative central shutter for maximum creative freedom when using additional light sources
- For creative compositions
- Excellent imaging performance at all distances and apertures
- selective sharpness opens a world of creative opportunities for a vivid accentuation of subject details
- best image quality to the edges thanks to aspherical surfaces
- sealed against dust and splash water
The Elmarit-S 30 mm f/2.8 ASPH. is equivalent, in 35 mm format, to a 24 mm super-wide-angle lens. The lens is optimised for maximum contrast rendition at maximum aperture, thus ensuring consistent high quality from its close-focusing limit to infinity. Thanks to its exceptionally high correction, images are almost entirely free from distortion.
Five of the thirteen lenses arranged in nine groups have anomalous partial dispersion, and three of these are fluoride lenses with particularly low dispersion (colour scattering) characteristics for the correction of chromatic aberration. Two lenses are also elaborately manufactured with aspherical surfaces. Only the six lenses on the back are moved when focusing offering outstanding imaging quality even when close-focusing.
Scope of delivery:
Lens cap S E82 (order-no. 16019), rear lens cap S (order-no. 16020), lens bag (order-no. 439-606.099-000), lens hood (order-no. 12400)