In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
- crosshair thickness: 0.5 cm
- distance between vertical guidelines: 5 cm
- use: for a precise shot on long distances. Dash-dot marking to sight the target with the necessary elevation adjustment without adjusting the reticle if the distance to target and data of the cartidge used are known
- Higher luminous efficacy and greater exit pupil than other premium-class riflescopes at low magnifications thanks to low vignetting and 56 mm lens diameter
- 6.7-fold zoom and 2.4-16-fold magnification range for precise shots at short and long distances
- Outstanding contrast and maximum stray light suppression thanks to ingenious Leica shutter system for a safe identification of game
- fine-tuned, user-friendly reticle with brilliant illuminated dot
- Select day and night illumination, 60 grades
- Smart, automatic power-off function for maximum battery-life
In contrast to other riflescopes, the particularly low vignetting of the Magnus 2.4-16x56 i ensures extra brightness at low magnification factors. Its large-diameter front lens, a highly effective entrance pupil at mid-range magnification, and the highest, outstanding transmission value of around 92% ensure optimum identification up to the last minutes of shooting light. With a maximum magnification of 16x, it is also perfect for ensuring the accuracy of ambitious, long-range shots. In combination with the outstanding Leica shutter system, its high transmission properties guarantee more light under all conditions, particularly when using low magnification factors. Stray light and vignetting are considerably reduced and contrast improved. This, in combination with the high magnification ensures safe identification from shortest distances to precise long-range shooting.
Scope of delivery:
Rilfescope, ZF caps for eyepiece/lens, battery (CR 2032), cleaning tissue