In response to the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our customers and staff,
our stores and Customer Care will remain closed until further notice.
Please connect with us on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
To continue to provide you with the best possible service,
the Leica Online Store UK will continue fulfilling orders as usual.
Delivery dates may vary slightly. If you have any questions or need help, please contact us anytime.
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Due to current restrictions, orders can only be delivered to residential addresses until further notice.
- Material number: 11052
- Von close-up shot to telephotography
- Real dual purpose: firstly, it is a macro lens for close-up photography up to a reproduction ratio of 1:2. Secondly, it is a fast telelens
- Innovative central shutter for maximum creative freedom when using additional light sources
- exceptional imaging performance and optimum contrast rendition at all apertures and distances
- Extremely fast
- selective sharpness opens a world of creative opportunities for a vivid accentuation of subject details
- best image quality to the edges thanks to aspherical surfaces
- sealed against dust and splash water
The Leica APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120mm f/2.5 (CS) is a true dual-purpose lens: firstly, it is a macro lens for close-up photography up to a reproduction ratio of 1:2. Secondly, it is a fast telelens with an exceptionally large maximum aperture of 1:2.5. It achieves exceptional imaging performance at all apertures and distances. Hence, dimming only increases the depth of field but doesn't improve the contrast rendition, opening fascinating possibilities for image compositions with selective sharpness.
The design comprises nine elements in seven groups. Front-group focusing and a floating element provide superior contrast rendition up to an extremely close range. including three elements with anomalous partial dispersion - two of which are highest-quality fluoride lenses for the correction of chromatic aberration. The outstanding contrast in even the finest structures.
Scope of delivery:
Lens cap S E72 (order no. 16018), rear lens cap S (order no. 16020), lens bag (order no. 439-606.102-000), lens hood (order no. 12402)