il nostro team resta a sua disposizione.
Alla pagina seguente trova tutte le informazioni dedicate.
Ricevi l’ordine a casa tua Disponibili online Tempi di consegna 3-5 giorni lavorativi
- Codice prodotto: 91861
- Joseph Michael Lopez: Dear New Yorker. For his long-term project, the New York photographer continues to work on his hometown as always preferably in black and white
- Daniel Etter: The Children of Syria. Children are the first victims in a civil war. Daniel Etter visited survivors at a Syrian SOS-Kinderdorf (Childrens Village)
- Peter Bauza: Flying High. Since 2006, Bolivias President, Evo Morales has been transforming his country to the advantage of the indigenous population. A reportage from La Paz
- René Groebli: The Eye of Love. Honeymoon threesome: Groebli, his wife Rita and his Leica. A homage on the occasion of the Swiss photographers 90th birthday
- Antonio Paredes: Hanami. Paredes found inspiration for his unconventional, breakthrough fashion series in Hanami, the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- LOBA 2017: Terje Abusdal is the winner of the 2017 Leica Oskar Barnack Award. The Newcomer Award went to Sergey Melnitchenko. We introduce the two winners and ten finalists
- F/STOP: Leica TL2 in the field | TL2 im W-Lan | Shutters
The new issue of LFI is out now! New York based street photographer Joseph Michael Lopez takes us on a trip through the American metropolis, World Press Award winner Peter Bauza presents a colourful reportage on Bolivias capital of La Paz, and Antonio Paredes breaks new ground in the fashion series Hanami. Also featured is an overview of the winners and finalists of the 37th Leica Oskar Barnack Awards. In addition: Pulitzer Prize winner Daniel Etter documents SOS Childrens Villages in Syria, and Swiss photographer René Groebli celebrates his 90th birthday. In the technical section, we discuss how the new Leica TL2 has fared in our hands-on field test. Also featured: an exploration of the development of electronic shutter systems, and the future of mechanical shutters.