- Frédéric Stucin: Diane. A visit to Chantilly racecourse in search of extravagant outfits and headgear. A portrait series
- Johnny Pigozzi: Pool Party. Celebrities in private: a swimming pool in the south of France offers the perfect backdrop
- Brix & Maas: Tephra. Landscapes devoid of people next to sensual lips Brix & Maas demonstrate how opposites attract
- Clara Vannucci: Cinema Impero. Italian colonial heritage in Africa. Looking for clues in Eritreas fascinating capital, Asmara
- Lieven Engelen: A new Spring has arrived. The waters of the Aral Sea are slowly rising once more. A blessing for fishermen and life on the lake shores
- Stanley Greene: In Memoriam. The co-founder of the Noor Agency who passed away on 19 May, 2017, shares his thoughts on photography and war
- F/STOP: Leica TL2 | M10 vs. M Monochrom | SL-Firmware 3
The summer edition of LFI is out now, featuring plenty of fresh and vibrant photo series. Frédéric Stucin takes us to the horse racecourse in Chantilly, Johnny Pigozzi invites us to a pool party in the South of France, while Brix & Maas whisk us away to the Canary Islands. Finally we embark an architectural exploration in the Eritrean capital of Asmara, and visit the Aral Sea, whose water levels have once again begun to rise. In the technical section you find details on the new Leica TL2, as well as the current SL firmware 3.0 in comparison with the previous version 2.2. Speaking of comparisons: how does the black and white performance of the M10 stack up against the M Monochrom? Find out more in the 6th English issue of LFI.