Consapevoli dell’emergenza sanitaria che stiamo attraversando e in linea con le misure di contenimento Covid-19 richieste dal Governo, tutti i Leica Store d’Italia rimarranno chiusi al pubblico fino a nuova comunicazione.
Per continuare a garantirvi il miglior servizio, il nostro Leica Online Store resterà attivo con spese di spedizione gratuite. Le date di consegna potrebbero subire qualche variazione. Per qualsiasi dubbio o necessità il Team Leica Online Store resta a vostra disposizione.
- Codice prodotto: 8686HW100612
- Xiomara Bender: The Power of Dreams. Formation, community and perfect performance: How the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea celebrates its 70th birthday
- Nicoló Lanfranchi: MACUXI STRUGGLES. They are proud and they are many: in northern Brazil the indigenous Macuxi people fight against assaults on their land
- Robin Maddock: WHITE, WHITE AND AWAY. What do a ping-pong ball, spilled milk and white paper have in common? A photo essay on the fugacity of the moment
- José Luis Carrillo: SMOKE AND SHADOWS. Welcome to the fairytale world of Cannabis Social Clubs: a rather surreal series about people and their love of weed
- Lenny Kravitz: DRIFTER. Portraits and street scenes, staged and situational: exciting glimpses into the life of the musician, designer and photographer
- "DRIFTER" SET: Sepia brown paint and faux python leather: The “Drifter” set created by Lenny Kravitz combines the technical specifications of the Leica M Monochrom with an unusually extravagant design
- CL "BAUHAUS": No-frills aesthetics in silver and black: The special-edition Leica CL marks the centenary of the Bauhaus movement, and pays tribute to a shared ethos
- Q2 & Bluetooth: What are the benefits of dual connectivity? The Leica Q2 enables wireless data transfer both via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- LFI.GALLERY: More than 25000 photographers present over half a million images in the LFI Gallery. In this issue: a rainy night, a star with legs, and a headless pedestrian
124 pages packed full of exciting photographic material: Multi-talent Lenny Kravitz presents a selection of pictures from his latest exhibition project, ‘Drifter’, a black and white, visual journey through the musician’s restless life; in the isolated country of North Korea, photographer Xiomara Bender is mesmerised by the country of perfectly performed propaganda; in Brazil, Nicoló Lanchfranchi visited the indigenous Macuxi people, and accompanied them during the struggle for their land rights; Robin Maddock impresses with his abstract, graphic, black and white series, ‘III’; José Louis Carillo invites us to an intoxicating feast of colours and smoke, with his series of portraits from Spain. In addition: Lenny Kravitz’s new special edition M Monochrom ‘Drifter’; the new Leica CL ‘Bauhaus’; bluetooth connectivity on the Q2; the best by LFI Gallery users; and much more.