- Corentin Fohlen: Haiti Karnaval: Colourful costumes and body painting: a photographic stage set leading up to Mardi Gras in Haiti
- Olaf Heine: The Speed Project. 550 kilometres, a total of 4500 metres in altitude, over 150 runners: the ultra L.A. to Las Vegas relay race!
- Jesse Marlow: Dont Just Tell Them, Show Them. The Australian heads out every day, looking and finding street motifs laden with graphic tension
- Florian Bachmeier: A Travel Diary of China. Close to 200 pictures a day: an exciting black and white series emerges from a plethora of impressions
- Federico Rios Escobar: War and Peace. Daily life during a time of resistance: visiting a guerilla camp in the middle of the Colombian jungle
- Jewgeni Chaldej: A Significant Moment. A picture of a red army soldier in May 1945 made him world famous. In honour of the photographers centenary
- F/STOP: Leica M10 | Leica Noctilux-M 1:0.95/50 mm Asph | Cinelenses | Huawei P10 Plus
The 4th issue of LFI features thrilling stories from the Middle Kingdom, the West West and impressive photos from Columbia, Australia and Haiti. Also: An exciting duel between the M and SL for Noctiluxs favour, the new M-0.8-lenses for film-makers and an instruction on how to create personal colour profiles for your digital M.