- Cédric Gerbehaye: The Curse of the silver. Potosí in the Bolivian Andes: a centuries-old symbol for the fatal consequences of the silver mining there
- Peter Bialobrzeski: Kochi Diaries. Archives of urbanity: another edition of the photographic City Diaries series, produced in Kochi, southern India
- Tom Wood: Looking for Love. Lust, love and the right drink: Wood documented youth in the eighties at the Chelsea Reach disco-pub
- Monica Menez: Temporary Wardrobe. With her eye for the bizarre and the humorous, Menez produces her unique style of fashion photography
- Leonard Freed: Leica Classic. A homage to one of the greatest photojournalists of the second half of the 20th century
- F/STOP: Leica Summaron-M 1:5.6/28 mm | Leica TL | Leica Sofort | Huawei Mate 9
In the first issue with LFI's new look, Peter Bialobrzeski presents the urbanity of Kochi in southern India. Tom Wood takes us time-travelling to the eighties and to the club of his youth. Monica Menez presents her bizarre and humorous style of fashion photography, and Cédric Gerbehaye puts us in the picture about the fatal consequences of silver mining in the Bolivian Ances.