Consapevoli dell’emergenza sanitaria che stiamo attraversando e in linea con le misure di contenimento Covid-19 richieste dal Governo, tutti i Leica Store d’Italia rimarranno chiusi al pubblico fino a nuova comunicazione.
Per continuare a garantirvi il miglior servizio, il nostro Leica Online Store resterà attivo con spese di spedizione gratuite. Le date di consegna potrebbero subire qualche variazione. Per qualsiasi dubbio o necessità il Team Leica Online Store resta a vostra disposizione.
Al momento non disponibile online
- Codice prodotto: 8686HW100601
- Jürgen Schadeberg : Leica Hall of Fame. The focus of his comprehensive body of work is on South Africa – and has been for decades. Schadeberg is now being honoured with the Leica Hall of Fame
- Charlotte Schmitz: Cok Güzelim, Cök Güzel. The Balat district of Istanbul tends towards conservatism. A glimpse behind the scenes reveals a dazzling women’s world full of dreams and stories
- Emile Ducke: The Emperor's new Clothes. Reconstruction in East: the photographer travelled to the Chechen capital, tirelessly documenting the rapid transformation of its image
- Homer Sykes: The Way we Were. With his very honest social studies, the Canadian photographer sees himself as an archivist of everyday life in his adopted homeland of Britain
- Edouard Caupeil: On the trail of James Baldwin. Caupeil searched for the legacy of the Afro-American author in the southern states of the US, capturing the atmosphere and state of affairs today
- Lightbox: LFI. Gallery. Over 23 000 photographers present more than 300 000 images in the LFI Gallery. In this issue: a Romanian dancer, a night sky in Brittany, and an Indian battle of colours
- Museum Leica: The second instalment in our series on remarkable exhibits from the Leica archives is dedicated to the Leica M2, M1 and MD
The latest issue of LFI is here! This current issue dedicates a large portfolio and an interview to Jürgen Schadeberg, who was honoured this year with the Leica Hall of Fame Award for his life’s work. In addition, you will find a reportage from Istanbul by Charlotte Schmitz, and another from the Chechen capital of Grozny by Emile Ducke. The magazine also brings you Homer Sykes’s social studies of daily life in his adopted homeland of Great Britain, and Edouard Caupeil’s journey on the trail of James Baldwin in the southern states of the US. In the technical portion of the issue you can read some initial reports on the new Leica D-Lux 7, and the Elpro 52 close-up lens, as well as an interview with Tomas van Houtryve about working with the display-less Leica M10-D.